At Dental Pods we understand that the costs of private dental treatment can be expensive. We recognise that paying for dental treatment can be expensive and may even deter you from having the necessary treatment done. To ensure that our patients have access to affordable dental care, we offer interest free finance on all treatments. Subject to your eligibility, the cost of your dental treatment can be spread over monthly payments at a rate which is affordable for you. Finance is provided through Hitachi Capital Finance.

Am I Eligible

To be considered for finance you must meet the following requirements:

  • Be 18 or over;
  • Be in permanent paid employment; or retired and receiving a pension; or be a house person with a partner in permanent employment; or be self-employed;
  • Be a resident of the UK for a minimum of 12 months;
  • Be able to provide proof of address and proof of signature;
  • Agree to make payments by direct debit;
  • Be purchasing the treatment for personal use rather than business use.

Permanent paid employment is classed as an occupation where you are working more than 16 hours per week; this also includes someone who is in receipt of permanent pension or personal benefit, e.g. an invalidity or incapacity benefit.

Who is not eligible?

The following applicants would not be eligible to apply for finance:

  • Unemployed people;
  • Temporary or Agency workers;
  • Childminders working from home – unless you have a registered child minding business;
  • Foster carers (with no other paid employment) are not acceptable unless partner/spouse is in permanent employment.

Acceptable Proof or Residency and Signature

Once your eligibility for finance has been confirmed, we will require you to provide:

  • Driving licence (within date) with your current residential address;
  • Bank or Building Society statement dated within the last 3 months and at your current residential address;
  • Public utility bill dated in last 3 months at your current residential address;
  • Official document (i.e. pension book) with your current residential address specified.

We also will require proof of signature and this can include:

  • Credit or debit card;
  • Driving licence;
  • Passport;
  • Police warrant card;
  • HM Forces identity card.